A retainer agreement may incorporate other contractual provisions regarding the performance of services, or the parties may potentially enter into additional contracts that define the other terms of their working relationship. A retainer fee may be paid on a fixed, pre-negotiated rate or on a variable hourly rate depending on the nature of retainer and also, the practice of the professional being retained.
The firm resort to the following methodology for consultation on retainership basis:
- Providing of a specially focused person according to the client
- Verbal solutions via an interview, telephonic and direct
- Prompt reply of queries via e-mail
- Client interviews via video conferencing
- Comprehensive advisory packages for corporate & other Business concerns